I’ve done this before, but I was tagged by bostonnan who is so awesome and sweet, I’ll do it again with new random things :)
1. I’m the youngest of 5 (2 brothers, 2 sisters)
2. I have 3 Rottweilers and 1 Maine Coon cat
3. I’ve never broken a bone (hoping I didn’t just jinx myself!)
I’m doing it again because it was fun! Tagged by october-green
1. I’m going to be teaching a community college course on Biological Anthropology starting Monday. This is the first time I’ve taught a class all on my own, so I’m very anxious.
2. I love languages and I’ve studied many (French, Spanish, Hebrew, Japanese, American Sign Language) and now I’m teaching myself Italian and German.
3. I love food and I’ll try anything edible once. The weirdest thing I’ve eaten is probably chocolate covered crickets.
4. The coolest thing I’ve experienced in my life so far is when I saw Paul McCartney in concert.
5. I have a lot of hobbies because I’m so ADD and have to get my hands into everything. I’ve done ballet, horseback riding, marching band (played the flute/piccolo), acting, singing, drawing, welding (!), sewing….
tagging: yellowwhaleeye (again haha) lokiwholockfactory andlifeisgrand tarrysmith sarabeth72 grandparogers funnygirlthatgab @zorped calgal48
I was tagged by
, & I’m doing it again because it’s fun…& I’m going to appropriate a few of her answers because I never know what to say! 1. I am the oldest of 3…two brothers, first one 3 years younger, & the baby is 17 years younger! 2. The weirdest thing I eat is probably toasted Poptarts with butter. 3. The best concert I’ve been to was Billy Joel with
…or Garth Brooks, also with
. Most of my best adventures are as the sidekick of
is my real-life BFF. We met while we were both working at the world’s largest discount chain, & I can assure you she is the best thing I ever got there! 5. My dream job would be baking scones for a bookstore…with
…on a beach…with our respective hubs running a bar/bait shop. After one of us wins the lottery. And now I’ll tag
mytomhiddlestonpage littletime67 whittyonernc cherrie-mandarin neither-blue-nor-green tarrysmith ophelia-tagloff jag-me-baby antyc67 i-wish-i-was-the-moon
The lovely sarabeth72 tagged me, so here goes:
1. I have dimples. Really big dimples. On my face. I should say I hate them because they make my cheeks look chubby, but I really do love them. They have gotten me out of so much trouble, and into even more…
2. I passed my NCLEX on the first try. So proud of that.
3. I have had to borrow a friend’s bra at work because a kiddo puked down the front of my scrub top. Not a drop on the top itself, just filled my double d’s.
4. I was in commercials for a local auto supply shop when I was 3-5 years old. I credit the aforementioned dimples and the Dorothy Hamill haircut.
5. I am horribly, horribly arachnophobic. Like, paralyzed, unable to move if a spider is anywhere in my line of sight. Like, put a spider smaller than a quarter between me and a naked, fully erect Hiddleston and I probably couldn’t move to do a fucking thing about it. I am, however, amenable to therapy if Mr. Hiddleston is interested and available…
Tagging geminiloveca, britishmenaredestroyingmylife, chloecudies,
I was tagged by whittyonernc
SO 5 random things about myself….
- When I was young, I agreed to participate in a study for Johns Hopkins University, on the correlation between high scores on standardized tests and academic performance. As part of that study, I was given the chance to take the PSAT several years early (like…. 4 years early…) with JHU receiving a copy of my results. Due to a clerical error, my scores were sent to the wrong department and I was offered a full scholarship to their pre-med program for the incoming year. Oops.
- When I was in middle school (grade 7 or 8), I broke 2 of my toes. I was so afraid to tell my mom how and what I’d done, that I set the breaks myself and hid them for almost 3 days.
- The first time I played a game on N64, the graphics made me air sick.
- My desk at work is covered in toys. My boss encourages this.
- As a kid, I was so phobic of snakes, I couldn’t even turn the pages in a magazine if they had a snake on them. I was sure it would come off the page and bite me.
tagging: izhunny, mypreciousmind1, i-wish-i-was-the-moon, angelus80, iwouldvebeendrake01
I was tagged by geminiloveca and madmediamaven
So 5 random things about me:
1. I am a very optimistic person.
2. I often do things spontaniously. Like starting my second degree in two days:P
3. When I have some worst days or problems I am trying to kick problems asses.
4. When some movie comes up that is based on a book I will first read the book than go and see the movie.
5. I have very eclectic taste in almost everything. Seriously. I will listen Tool at one moment and few hours later I will dance my ass off to Iggy Azalea or Daft Punk or basically anything:P
So I know many of you was tagged already but I am tagging: nerd-dom lokis-ice-queen fassyanon coy00koi and jossmayfair and jossisgod
Jeez Louise mypreciousmind1 - what have I done to you?
1- I was involved in cat rescue (NOT adoptions) and had, for a period of time, 39 indoor cats. ALL FIXED, of course. I’m down to just over 20 due to attrition (sadness).
2- I am passionate about non-human animals (animal rights), liberal politics (in America), social justice issues, feminism & the environment. Have soap box will rant so don’t get me started.
3- b4 TWH - crushes on Hugh Jackman, Adrian Paul, Tom Selleck (gun nut - goodbye) and can’t remember any further back.
4- I didn’t watch Firefly when it was on the air because Nathan Fillion was the misogynistic, monstrous Caleb in Season 7 of Buffy. Took me awhile to get over him being a horrid villain. Love him now.
5- I tabled for PETA at a McCartney concert (Linda was still alive) and we got to see them warm up before the show. There was just them, the set up crew and a handful of us watching. Paul was my 14 year old heart throb.
II left off at g, so starting with haveahiddles, hiddleshooked, insatiablebookgeek, janinam, jackburtonsays, kgm42986, larouau12, matchgirl42, october-green, ohhiddles-myhiddles, quoting-shakespeare-to-ducks
I was tagged by jossisgod :) so, 5 random things about me:
1. I live in semi-outback Australia, and have done my entire life, and I absolutely love it, snakes and all :)
2. I did a writing course last semester and have in the last day or two been thinking of taking more, even though I’m studying Psychology.
3. I’ve known my oldest bestie, memi8312, since I was 20 months old, and my other two crazies, sorry-i-am-sher-locked & iletthedogsoutsorrynotsorry, for what feels like nearly as long. (Love you girls <3)
4. I consider myself an only child, although I do have a half-brother and a half-sister. I don’t see my brother, and I’ve never meet my sister.
5. As I’m writing this I’m meant to be prepping to go donate blood so with that…
I tag sorry-i-am-sher-locked, iletthedogsoutsorrynotsorry, memi8312, d-m-jonas, and nmimind. Sorry if you’ve been tagged before! x
Ok insatiablebookgeek tagged me so here’s 5 random things about me:
1) I’ve never lived anywhere for more than 5 years (majority being 3 years then moving)
2) I was named after the main character in the book ‘the black cauldron’ (so I was named after an assistant pig keeper, thanks dad)
3) I dance….a lot! I do classes in ballet, jazz, lyrical jazz, abstract contemporary, hip hop and a competition class that does mainly jazz dances.
4) my only sibling is my older brother, however I have a few cousins who (even though they live in Sydney and I live in Brisbane) are pretty much the closest thing to sisters I have.
And 5) I have 2 bearded collies who I absolutely love! (If you’ve never seen a bearded collie google them! Warning you’ll fall in love)